GPAT Syllabus 2015
- GPAT syllabus 2015 for Pharmacy has been announced through a noteworthy proclamation for Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test, which is going to be conducted by AICTE at national level. GPAT exam pattern and study material are available is on page that can be free downloaded.
- GPAT qualified contenders will be eligible for taking admission in Mater’s/Doctoral programs in Pharmacy. Every year large numbers of candidates have applied and want to give the GPAT examination but only few of them would be able to qualify in it.
- Here under our team of bharatrecruitment.com is providing you some main topics for preparations by which you hopefully will be able to pass this exam.
GPAT Exam Pattern:
- GPAT Exam is going to be conducted from AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education). It will be in two shift, first will be 9:30 am to 12:30 am and second shift will be 2:30-5:30 pm. Candidates may choose the examination shift according to their preferences.
- Duration of exam will be of 3 hours. There 125 question will be given and for each right answer contender will get 4 marks.
GPAT Syllabus 2015:
- Matter, properties of matter
- Surface and Interfacial Phenomenon
- Viscosity and Rheology
- Micromere tics and Powder Rheology
- Kinetics and Drug Stability
- Identification of microbes
- Genetic Recombination
Dispending and community Pharmacy; Prescriptions:
- Drug distribution Systems in Hospitals
- Drug Information services
- Nuclear Pharmacy
- Hospital Formulary
- Principals involved and procedures adopted in dispending of incompatibilities.
- Community Pharmacy
- Central Sterile and Non sterile products
|Pharmaceutical Jurisprudence & Ethics||Bio pharmaceutics & Pharmacokinetics||Unit Operations in Manufacturing, Stoichiometry||Dosages Forms, Designing & evaluation|
|Pharmaceutical Legislations||Bio availability and Bio equivalence||Fluid Flow||Liquid dosages|
|A brief study of the following Acts with special reference to the main provisions and the latest amendments||Introduction to Bio pharmaceutics||Distillation||Extraction and Galenical Products|
|Clinical Pharmacokinetics||Material of Construction||Blood Products and Plasma Substitutes|
|Heat Transfer||Semisolid dosage form|
- Inorgarnic Pharmaceuticals & Medicinal Chemistry:
- Gases and Vapors
- Topical Agents
- Gastrointestinal Agents
- Dental Products
We are providing some book names that will help you in your preparation:
|Name of Books||Author|
|Synopsis for GPAT||Manish Ahuja|
|The person guide to the GPAT book||Umang H. Shah|
|Pharmacy Practice||David A. Hold ford|
|Concepts in Clinical Pharmacokinetics||Dipiro Joseph T.|
Dear appliers our team of bharatrecruitment.com has provided you some important topics on which basis you can easily pass your examination and can achieve your goal.
Study material can be easily downloaded from the official site of the organization.
For getting more details related to the GPAT Syllabus 2015 and GPAT exam Pattern stay connected with us till the examination will not be completed.
Note: All the candidates are required to visit the official website